Thursday, February 24, 2011

Terrence Malick Untitled Project Better be Titled Soon. A Picture Really is Worth a Thousand Words....

Terrence Malick, the man that brought us The Thin Red Line and The New World brings us a film that is soon--hopefully--to be titled. With Ben Affleck, Rachel McAdams will again star in a love story, and below is the first image to be provided from the movie. I've always been a fan of Rachel because though I was one of the very few who didn't go ga-ga over The Notebook, I appreciated the actors' fine work. Rachel was fantastic in that movie, and in other movies, like Mean Girls, The Time Traveler's Wife, The Family Stone and her most recent, Morning Glory. Now Ben....irreverent. I like him. Of course, I didn't like him in Gigli, but that's understandable. I did like him in Jersey Girl, and I don't care what anyone else says. Anyway, enjoy the picture. I know I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment