Friday, April 29, 2011

Royals and Robots

So Prince William married Kate Middleton and became the newly minted Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Well, one down, one left as Harry is now THE most eligible bachelor in Great Britain and its commonwealth. I'll miss pining over William, but now since he's married and she's positively gorgeous (no way any of us mere mortals can compete with the beauty of Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Cambridge), I'll move on and stick to films. Speaking of, here's the latest trailer for Dark Side of the Moon, the new Transformers film. Hm....I think something's different. I can't quite put my finger on it....WAIT!!! THAT'S RIGHT!! Megan Fox's horrible acting isn't in this one!!!!!! I just hope this new girl, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is just a smidge better. That would make THE WORLD of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment