Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm Loving The Avengers!!!




I am a wee bit STOKED for this film to come out next year. The Avengers is beginning to look phenomenal, and it has all these great actors such as Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, JEREMY RENNER IS CONFIRMED AS HAWKEYE--I wonder who his Shayera is going to be, if they're casting her at all. I mean, seriously, creating the character Hawkeye for film and not have his own film aside from the Avenger series??? There's something seriously wrong with that. Plus he's Jeremy Freaking Renner. Now what I'm genuinely upset about is the fact that Ed Norton is not going to be the Hulk, and they've replaced him with Mark Ruffalo. I enjoy his acting, don't get me wrong. But I LOVE Edward Norton and was heartbroken to discover he was replaced for some reason (I don't really care what the reason was. I'm just upset he's not Bruce Banner). But Chris Evans's Captain America, Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow, and Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury are all in, and I'm super excited nonetheless, regardless of the lack of Norton.

No comments:

Post a Comment