Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This Just In: Anne Hathaway is the New Catwoman!

As I clicked IMDB on my list of favorites on my internet browser, little did I know I was going to be pleasantly surrrrrprised by this bit of news. Ms. Hathaway, Princess Mia herself will be the new Catwoman, Ms. Selina Kyle in The Dark Knight Rises, the 3rd installment of the Batman series directed by Christopher Nolan, the man who brought us the most amazing Joker in this lifetime. So we can only imagine what this movie is going to be like, and even what Selina Kyle is going to be like. Will Ms. Hathaway do her justice? After watching Rachel Getting Married, Love and Other Drugs and The Devil Wears Prada, I think she might just have it. This, however, is what's going to set her from being Rom-Com queen to bonafide actress. If she surpasses my expectations (and they're pretty high for Chris Nolan's Batman) she will no longer be Princess Mia in my eyes. So here's to hoping, Anne Hathaway, that you claw your way to the top with this role. You deserve it.

As a side note, I'm very upset to inform that this is going to be the last Chris Nolan's Batman. So with Tom Hardy as Bane--the villain who broke Batman's back--this better be good. Or else I'll find out what Chris Nolan drives and egg his car. Or write him a really angry letter.


http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/01/19/anne-hathaway-will-be-catwoman-in-the-dark-knight-rises/

No comments:

Post a Comment