Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Theseus, Perseus, Hercules, Achilles, Hector.....I LOVE GREEK MYTHS!!!


The new poster for Immortals is out, and I'm kvelling in my boots. Mr. Henry Cavill, the announced Superman is making his big screen leading man debut in this film, and it has me completely flipping out. We finally get to see what he's made of outside The Tudors, and I'm extremely excited because I have such high hopes for him. Luke Evans will play Zeus (interestingly enough he played Apollo in Clash of the Titans), King of the Gods, and widely-known philanderer. I mean, this film's got some potential. It's got Freida Pinto, John Hurt, Mickey Rourke, Stephen Dorff....and quite a few unknowns, like Joseph Morgan, Isabel Lucas, Corey Sevier, and a few more, so this is their moment to shine. They can't possibly screw this up, or else they're tanked. Another well-knowned actor in this film, and I'm extremely excited to see him out of the Twilight saga films is Kellan Lutz, who is only stuck with one-liners in the entire series. As cute as he delivers them, I'd like to see him in something with a little bit more punch, so I'm anxious to see how he delivers as the God of the seas, Poseidon. I was a bit shocked to learn that there was no Poseidon in Clash, but the best Poseidon I've seen was Kevin McKidd in Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief.....I love me a Scotsman. Back to the topic at hand. Immortals, out on November 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment