Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Green Lantern Trailer Revamped

This is the creators of Green Lantern making up for their epic fail of a trailer. It's definitely a, "we screwed up, here's four minutes worth of trailer" trailer.

Well then, here's four minutes worth of trailer.



This should've been the trailer from the beginning....but nooooooo.......I mean, I watched the first trailer they put out, and they had promised all this great CGI and everything, which kind of had me wondering, are they leaving the CGI a secret so that we can be wowed on film day? But people were still highly disappointed in the watery trailer provided, though I'm not going to lie. A minute of Ryan Reynolds is worth it. Just a minute. But people don't always see things my way, so it still was panned. A panned trailer--has that ever happened?? So fail, creators of Green Lantern. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment