Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Adjustment Bureau




You know, I really do love Matt Damon. I think he's talented, and I don't care what anyone else thinks, I think he and Ben Affleck deserved their best screenplay Oscar for Good Will Hunting. I mean, come on, have any of you seen any of Ben's latest movies?? I mean, Gone, Baby, Gone??? The Town???? I think they've more than proven themselves. Anyway, I digress.

I also like Emily Blunt, ever since The Young Victoria and Sunshine Cleaning I've come to appreciate her good work. But the real reason I'm watching this movie when it comes out on March 4th, 2011 is for John Slattery, whom I have a serious crush on. He's just really handsome--he's a fantastic wine, and a fantastic actor (go small screen and watch Mad Men, he's really just to die for in that show).

By the way, when I say wine, it's actors and actresses who just seem to flourish and age gracefully on screen. Matt Damon, as he's reached the big 40 has become a new bottle of wine.


No comments:

Post a Comment